TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IGB Digital Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration Number: 201301027784 (1057614)) formally known as AFMS Solutions Sdn. Bhd. (“the Owner”) owns the mobile application with IGB Family platform (“IGB Family”). All content included on IGB Family, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images, is the property of the Owner or its content suppliers, and is protected by the Malaysian and international copyright and trademark laws. By accessing and using the IGB Family you agree to accept comply and be bound by without limitation or qualification, all of these terms and conditions which will take effect on the date which you first use or download and install with the IGB Family. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, you should exit from the IGB Family immediately.
The content and software on the IGB Family may be used as a shopping resource. However, you may not create a link, reproduce, modify, download, publish, distribute, or commercially exploit the content of the IGB Family, or use the IGB Family for any other purpose. You agree to use the IGB Family only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the IGB Family by any party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or of defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable material of any kind or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the IGB Family.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE / DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING IGB Family.
- The Owner reserves the right at its discretion to amend alter modify add or delete the terms and conditions under which the IGB Family is offered from time to time. Use of the IGB Family after the posting of any such amendment alteration modification addition or deletion constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended altered modified added or deleted effective from the date of such posting.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of the IGB Family and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use the IGB Family or download any materials from the IGB Family.
- All materials ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on the IGB Family, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by the Owner or its content suppliers or their respective owners and is protected by Malaysian and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties. Your use of the IGB Family must not in any way infringe the intellectual and other proprietary rights of any party.
- Except as provided in this agreement, you shall not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on the IGB Family, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
- You cannot make copy of any of the Materials carried by the Owner in the IGB Family. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on the IGB Family without the express written permission of the Owner. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish the Materials or any part of the Materials may be submitted to the Owner through IGB Digital Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration Number: 201301027784 (1057614)) formally known as AFMS Solutions Sdn. Bhd. as manager, Level 32, Gardens South Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or email to email@example.com.
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the IGB Family in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from the IGB Family must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. The Owner reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
- The Owner reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to the IGB Family or any portion of the IGB Family, at any time and without notice or liability.
- The information and materials relating to our content suppliers ie our tenants, licensees, occupiers of Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley Southkey and the financial institutions which accept our payment vehicles belong exclusively to the respective parties and we are not responsible for any inaccurate content or materials published on the IGB Family in relation to these parties and they are solely responsible and liable for the information and materials published under the IGB Family and for all personally identifiable information furnished or made available to them under the IGB Family.
- You agree to use the IGB Family and the services provided herein at your sole risk. The Owner, its directors, employees, officers, agents, trustees, managers, and such other persons appointed by the Owner (whether directly or indirectly), makes no representation, neither expressly nor impliedly, as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement of proprietary rights or reliability of the materials or any information on the IGB Family. By using the IGB Family or by relying on any of the materials or information carried on the IGB Family you assume all the risk and responsibility arising out of use or reliance on the IGB Family including any unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information provided by you in the IGB Family. The Owner, its directors, employees, officers, agents, trustees, managers and such other persons appointed by the Owner (whether directly or indirectly), expressly disclaims any warranties, expressly or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or against infringement or unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information. The Owner, its employees, officers, agents, trustees, managers and directors shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use the IGB Family or any materials carried on the IGB Family or for any wilful, unlawful or negligent act of omission of any party of the terms and conditions under the IGB Family or any unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information by any party.
- The IGB Family may from time to time contain links or pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. These third party sites are provided for your reference and convenience only. The Owner does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and the Owner expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third party sites without warranties of any kind, express or implied. The use of these third party sites are solely at your own risk.
- You must not create any links to the IGB Family without the Owner's prior written consent.
- This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of the IGB Family.
- All e-mail sent to the e-mail address stated under the IGB Family under firstname.lastname@example.org becomes the property of the Owner. The Owner reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as the Owner in its sole discretion sees fit.
- The Use of Gathered Information
- Information gathered on the IGB Family is used solely for:
- our administrative purposes for effectively managing our business and understanding the current or new demands and trends;
- fulfilling your request and orders,
- provision of service and communication of offers on merchandises and other services that we believe will be of interest to our customers/ visitors through various means including catalogue/ e-mail newsletters; and
- tailoring the IGB Family to current needs.
- Access to information about our customers/visitors is restricted to our family of businesses and our tenants, licensees, occupiers of Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, including all businesses and financial institutions that accept our payment vehicles to enable them to provide operational or other support services to the customers/visitors and to make available any promotions, offers, products or services. However, to ensure that you will not receive unwanted communications, only information with regards to promotions, offers, products or services that you selected or marked as interested through our member profile will be shared with the respective business partners or third parties.
- Third parties that need access to our customers/visitors information in order to provide operational or other support services must agree to safeguard customers/visitors information in strict compliance with our policy and the terms and conditions stated herein. The third parties must agree to keep the customer/visitors information confidential.
- In using the IGB Family, customers/visitors hereby consent to the collection and use of this information by us or our family of businesses and our tenants, licensees, occupiers of Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, including all businesses and financial institutions in the ways described herein (which may be changed or amended from time to time).
- Personally Identifiable Information
- The IGB Family collect personally identifiable information (such as name, telephone number, email address) from customers/visitors only when customers/visitors voluntarily provide such information to us. The IGB Family customers/visitors who do not want their personally identifiable information collected online are asked not to submit such information to us.
- We are not and shall not be held responsible for any events arising from unauthorized access to the information that you provide.
- The IGB Family customers/visitors are informed that when they provide us with personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within our businesses and our tenants, licensees, occupiers of the Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, including all businesses and financial institutions that accept our payment vehicles. Customers/visitors are further informed that, unless specifically stated otherwise, the personally identifiable information may be stored and used by us and our tenants, licensees, occupiers of the Mid Valley Megamall, The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, including all businesses and financial institutions mentioned herein to better understand the customers/visitors needs, to improve the products and services, and to contact customers/visitors regarding offers that may be of interest to them.
- Whenever required by law, we will disclose your information to the government bodies or authorities or third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process accordingly. Further, we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect the rights or property to us, our customers, the IGB Family, or its users. We may also disclose your information, whether in part or in full, to our contracted or authorized companies such as our data processors and service providers.
- From time-to-time we may invite you to participate in surveys or contests on the IGB Family. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- As part of our effort to serve you better, we are constantly enhancing and expanding our services to fulfil your ever-growing needs. In order to realize this business aim, we may from time to time appoint, authorize or contract with strategic business partner or third parties. Your information will be disclosed to these business partners, authorized or contracted third party, service providers or advertisers to make available promotions, offers, products or services, which may or may not belong to us. However, to ensure that you will not receive unwanted communications, only information with regards to promotions, offers, products or services that you selected or marked as interested through our member profile will be shared with the respective business partners, service providers or third parties.
- In the event we go through a business transition, such as sale of part of all of our assets, merger or acquisition, your information will form part of this transition and be transferred to the new party.